When you need an asphalt crack repair or paving company in New York or New Jersey, call Pavemaks. We’re qualified professionals and we’re here to service your pavement needs.
Englewood Paving Company
Asphalt crack repair in New York and New Jersey is an affordable treatment that is designed to extend the lifespan of paved surfaces. We’ll use either a hot-pour or a cold-pour method to perform crack repair on your asphalt service; here’s more information about each:
- Hot-Pour Asphalt Crack Sealer: This method is delivered to the crack repair site in solid form and then melted down to liquid form once it has arrived at its repair location. The hot-pour is run directly into the crack to fill all parts of said crack and prevent further damage. A hot-pour sealant dries to a flexible solid, which creates pliability that allows for expansion and contraction as the ground freezes and thaws.
- Cold-Pour Asphalt Crack Sealer: This method of sealant is delivered as a liquid and applied right from the package without heating. Because it’s delivered in liquid form, it has to cure before pavement sealer can be applied.
Why You Need an Asphalt Crack Repair Service like Pavemaks
At Pavemaks, we pride ourselves on superior service, excellent communication and on our ability to address and assess your needs in the most cost-effective way. There are many reasons why you may call upon an asphalt crack repair service in New York or New Jersey, including:
- Repeated parking lot or driveway exposure to elements like sun, heat and traffic
- Prevents water infiltration and pavement erosion
- Minimizes crack expansion
- Reduces the enlargement and growth of alligator cracks and potholes in parking lots and driveways
- Prevents the need for complete asphalt removal and replacement
- Provides a uniform coat over pavement in your parking lot or driveway
Types of Asphalt Cracks
There are a variety of unique asphalt cracks that your pavement can experience, which means that a certain type of asphalt crack repair is required in order to ensure that future damages do not occur. Here are some of the most common types of asphalt cracks:
- Shrinkage Crack: This is the most common type of crack in asphalt. Shrinkage cracks are inevitable due to exposure to external elements and oxidation. These cracks begin as hairline fractures in your pavement and expand when filled with water and debris, and not treated properly. One method for minimizing shrinkage cracks is sealcoating, which should be performed every 2-3 years as part of its regular maintenance routine.
- Stress Crack: It’s important to understand that strength and durability of your internal asphalt foundation play a major factor when it comes to sustainability. If your foundation isn’t sound to begin with, it can cause stress cracks. If your parking lot or driveway endure immense weight and pressure over time, then stress cracks are the typical result.
- Linear Crack: A linear crack is caused by laying down an inadequate asphalt foundation on your parking lot or driveway and then putting continuous pressure on it over time. You can identify a linear crack by seeing how it runs parallel to the centerline of the asphalt and originates on the surface.
- Pothole: A pothole develops when damages like cracks, depressions and dips go unaddressed for long periods of time. If your asphalt sustains heavy traffic, then it’ll develop more potholes over time because the cracks will continue to expand as pieces of asphalt continue to break off. This makes for a lackluster appearance of your parking lot or driveway, and also poses safety hazards for both motorists and vehicles.
Contact Pavemaks Today Englewood Paving Company
Paving Company In NJ, Paving Company In NY, Asphalt Paving in NJ, Asphalt Paving in NY, Englewood Paving Company, Monsey NY Paving Company’ Fairmont NY Paving Company, Lakewood NJ Paving Company, Toms River Paving Company’ Long Branch Paving Company, Fort Lee Paving, Englewood Paving, Monsey NY Paving company, Fairmont Paving, Ridgewood Paving, Toms River Paving, Lakewood NJ Paving, Toms River NJ Paving, Fort Lee Paving Company, Englewood Paving Company, Englewood Paving Company, Monsey Paving Company, Fairmont Paving Company, Ridgewood Paving Company, Lodi Paving Company, Toms River Paving Company, Asphalt Paving NJ, Paving services NY, Paving services NJ, Paving services NY, Paving Contractors NY, Paving Contractors NJ, Asphalt and Concrete in NJ, NJ Asphalt Road Services, NJ Paving Contractors, NJ Paving Contractors, Paving Company In NJ, Paving Company In NY, Asphalt Paving in NJ, Asphalt Paving in NY